If you want to sell our merchandise online you must complete our online seller agreements. Not all applicants are accepted. May take several days to respond.
We are only interested in partnering with those who are going to create “new listings” on new items and not just tag on to existing listings already on Amazon. We will deny your application if you are just looking to tag on to existing listings and drive the online retail price-point down.
We will also need from you in writing your plan on how you will promote those items. Include your thoughts on retail pricing. Too many items that were successful are now in a pricing war between customers and all that has done is reduced sales and made items unprofitable. That helps no one. We have many customers selling our items on-line and have performed very well when they got creative and built new item listings on their own.
ONLINE SELLING/AMAZON FBA PROGRAM
- The inventory shown on our website is "Live & Current" and updated every 24 hours.
- We do not work with online resellers outside the U.S.
- You must produce your own UPC labels. You cannot use Regent Products UPC on Amazon. UPC codes are available for purchase on eBay.
- We adhere to all manufacturer’s rules and restrictions.
- If you see an item in our inventory that says "No Amazon Sales", it means just that. You can't sell it on Amazon but, it can be sold on other websites.
- We do provide an excel spreadsheet of our inventory with product UPC codes after you complete our Reseller form and are approved.
- Restricted items are removed from the inventory spreadsheet but are still shown on our website.
- We accept all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AMEX.
- All freight is shipped F.O.B our warehouse. (River Grove, IL near Chicago’s O’Hare Airport)
- Freight charges are your responsibility and are paid before we ship your order.
- After your order leaves our facility, you now own the merchandise while in transit and are responsible for filing any damage claims directly with the trucking company not Regent Products.
- We will not ship any single case items deemed “Fragile.” Orders containing liquids, aerosols, gels, picture frames, glassware, dinnerware must meet a minimum order amount to ship on a pallet and shrink wrapped. These orders are shipped by a trucking company.
- We do ship via UPS but some items cannot due to potential damages and Hazmat restrictions.
- We cannot ship any product with FEDEX.
- We are Strictly Wholesale and are not open to the Public.
- You must provide us with a Tax I.D. Number.
- No Residential deliveries. No Exceptions.
“California Prop 65 ”
Learn more about California Proposition 65 and how this could affect you. We will not allow you to purchase or sell any items with the “Prop 65 Rule" online.
DISCLAIMER: Regent Products Corp. reserves the right to limit, restrict or refuse the sale of any of its products to online sellers. Regent Products Corp. fully owns all of the merchandise shown on our website and at its discretion can control, limit or refuse to have any of its items displayed on third party websites. Regent Products Corp. may have “item exclusive” agreements with select resellers and prohibit the sale of those items to anyone else requesting to sell online. Parties interested in reselling our merchandise online must notify us and receive permission via mail or email and complete a reseller form/agreement. All resellers must receive authorization prior to uploading any items and cannot sell our product until notified. All Merchandise purchased from Regent Products Corp. cannot not be rebranded, relabeled, repackaged or retagged under any other brand. Regent Products Corp fully owns its UPC codes. Resellers must get permission to use our proprietary UPC Codes. Violation of this policy can lead to your account being suspended with Regent Products Corp.
©2022 Regent Products Corp.- ILC Div. All rights reserved.